Saturday, March 7, 2020

Dealing with your fears


“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7


God did not give us the spirit of fear, but the spirit of faith. Many situations surround us that will want to bring fear and become a threat to what God has put in our hearts to do. In such cases, we must be convinced that we have heard God and believe Him. Everyone has one fear or the other, but your level of faith must be higher than your level of fear if you want to go forward. If your level of faith seems to be lower than your level of fear, you must stay in the presence of God until your faith rises above your fear.

 “Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.” Psalms 23: 5
 “For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.” Romans 12:3

Beloved, the only way to do exploits in this world is to be prepared to make things happened despite all oppositions. The enemy will always be there. The barriers will always be there. Even the fear will always be there. However, the most important thing is that God is also there, and He is greater than our enemies, all obstacles and our fears.

May you receive a measure of faith that will conquer your fears in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I receive the spirit of power, love and sound mind to conquer my fears in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: