Monday, March 30, 2020

21 Days of Glorious destiny 4


“And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.” Luke 24:49

On this fourth day of glorious destiny, get anointed for the fulfillment of your destiny. Your destiny requires power and that is available at the place of anointing. If Jesus could not do without it, you surely would not be able to do without it. Jesus told His disciples in our text today that they must tarry until they get anointed. Since nothing is presently contesting for your time, except television, spend time today with God and ask Him to anoint you. I know you need to spend time with your wife and children too, let them also join you. We all need to be anointed.

“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” Act 10:38
“He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.” Psalms 105:14-15

The anointing will not only protect you but will enable you to get results as if it is God at work. The anointing is God’s Spirit upon you to make things happen through you. When you are anointed the strength or weakness of yourself or the instrument you have does not matter. That was why David was able to kill Goliath. That was why the unlearned disciples were able to get supernatural results and turned the world upside down.

May God anoint you today in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God anoint me with the Holy Ghost and power in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: