Saturday, March 28, 2020

21 Days of Glorious destiny 2


“As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.” Psalms 42:1

Be desperate for God. Seek God with your whole heart. Nothing matters more than God in this world. Nothing can take the place of God, you should have realized this as a big lesson from coronavirus attacks. Where are the world powers? Where are the rich? Where are the successful? Life without God is life in futility. Life without God is vanity. If you don’t know God at this hour, fear will grip you. On this second day of glorious destiny, God asked me to tell you to seek Him.

“And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:13
“For God gives wisdom and knowledge and joy to a man who is good in His sight; but to the sinner He gives the work of gathering and collecting, that he may give to him who is good before God. This also is vanity and grasping for the wind.” Ecclesiastes 2:26

See how long you have been going to church but, yet you have not found God. God wants to talk to you about Himself and about your relevance in His plan for the world at this time. Pray desperately that God will reveal Himself to you and will speak to you. Maybe you are reading this message and you have not given your heart to Jesus Christ. Do it now because now is the acceptable time. Now is the day of Salvation. Tomorrow may be too late.

May you find God today in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God, let the heavens open, let me see the vision of You, let Your hand be upon me and let Your Spirit come upon me in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: