Tuesday, March 24, 2020

My Bible based thought


“Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:” Isaiah 55:6

Is God angry with the world? No, I don’t believe so! Is the time of grace and mercy over? No, we are still in the dispensation of grace and the mercy of God is still available. However, God is calling the whole world to seek Him. Can you believe before this time that the busy world could have a standstill? Most people will not even have time for God because they are “too busy.” Thank God, it is not death that is keeping us from “being too busy, “it is a virus which can be avoided physically and dealt with spiritually.

“As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.” Revelation 3:19
“For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.” Galatians 12:6

I believe strongly that God is showing His love to the world more than ever. He did not want any to perish. He is giving us the opportunity to yield to His love by repenting and turning to Him. This is a time of self-evaluation. Are you still in faith? It is time for every strayed sheep to come back home. Never take the love of God for judgement. This is to prevent us from going through His judgement. Read Rev 22:12, 1 Corinthians 3:9-15, Mathew 24, 1 Corinthians 15:50-58, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18.

May the love of God abide with you is such a time like this in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God, reveal yourself to me and reveal myself to me this period in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: