Monday, March 16, 2020

Prayer against virus invasion


“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14


As Christians, we have authority over any demonic invasion of our land (Matthew 16:18-19, Matthew 18:18-19, Mark 11:23-24, Job 22:28). Our text this morning tells us that if we that are called by the name of the living God shall humble ourselves, and pray, and seek God’s face, and turn from our wicked ways, God will hear from heaven, forgive our sins and heal our land. Beloved, you can stop this menace called coronavirus.

Let us pray:

1.       Oh God, we confess our sins and we ask for forgiveness because of the precious blood of your Son Jesus Christ.
2.       We plead the blood of Jesus over our land in Jesus name.
3.       We ask God to raise a standard against the demonic invasion of our land in Jesus name.
4.       We bind the spirit of coronavirus and we cast it back to hell where it came from in Jesus name.
5.       We sanitize our land with the blood of Jesus.
6.       Holy Ghost fire, consume every coronavirus in our land in Jesus name.
7.       We declare God’s healing power over everyone infected in Jesus name.
8.       I claim divine immunity against the attack of coronavirus in Jesus name.
9.       Coronavirus hear the word of the Lord, die in the name of Jesus.
10.   Thank you Lord for answering our prayers.

This is the confidence that we have when we pray according to the will of God He answers us. God does not want anyone of us to be sick. Let us stay in agreement concerning this prayer and see our land delivered from this demonic invasion.

May the power of God invade our land in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: