Saturday, March 21, 2020

Put your trust in the Lord


“They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.” Psalm 125:1


Put your trust in the Lord and in His power to protect you. Every other can fail, but the Lord cannot fail you. He is a trusted Father that has promised not to leave you or forsake you. Nothing can take the place of the Lord in your life, not even money or position or human connection. You are blessed when you put your trust is the Lord.

“Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.” Jeremiah 17:7
“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.” Psalm 23:4

The Lord is with you, trust in Him so that He can guide and guard you, even if you are in the valley of the shadow of death. Do not be afraid, but listen carefully to His instructions for your life and do whatever He tells you. Be bold to declare that no virus can afflict or kill you because you are trusting in the Lord. Be bold to declare that an end has come to the virus in our land because your trust is in the Lord.

May your trust in the Lord be rewarded with the song of victory in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Father, my trust is in You, guide and guard me throughout this season and beyond in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: