Sunday, March 1, 2020

Merry heart


“A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.” Proverbs 17:22


If you want to keep your body healthy, you have to keep your heart cheerful. Merry heart will do your body, soul, and spirit good. Never allow anything to break your spirit. Do not allow things, situations and circumstances determine the state of your heart. Take charge of the gate of your heart. Let me share with you how to do this in all the situations you find yourself.

“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.” Philippians 4:6
“Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.” Philippians 4:11-12

If you want to keep your heart cheerful, you must pray for everything, worry for nothing. Secondly, you must be content with what you have; never worry about what you don’t have. Pray about it, find out what it takes to have it and do it, but never allow it to take away the joy in your heart. Thirdly, you must believe that God is at work in your life. Don’t be afraid, only believe. God is faithful, and will not allow you to go down (Psalm 34:19, Prov 24:16). Fourthly Give thanks in all situations. Beloved always be thankful, for to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion. Lastly, if anyone has offended you, forgive and release the person.

Beloved, there is joy in your heart, may you manifest it in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: I manifest the joy in the Holy Ghost every day of my life in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: