Friday, March 20, 2020

Logosotherapy


“Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.” Proverb 18:21


If you use your tongue correctly, you are releasing your faith. The power to kill any demon even any virus for that matter is in your tongue. Declare again and again sudden destruction against the destroying virus in the name of Jesus. Don’t stop until the destroying virus is annihilated from our land.

“For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.” Mark 11:23
“We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;” 2 Corinthians 4:13
“For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.” Matthew 12:37
“Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied. This day will the Lord deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.  And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the Lord's, and he will give you into our hands.” 1 Samuel 17:45-47

It is enough talking about what the virus could do and is doing. It is time to speak against it. Wherever you are, speak against the evil virus ravaging our lands in Jesus name.

I decree that the virus shall spread no more in Jesus name. I decree that every reported case shall receive deliverance and healing in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: We break the power of the devil over our land. We destroy the attacking-virus and the destroying-virus in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: