Thursday, March 26, 2020

Pray until you get result


“And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint:” Luke 18:1

Never stop praying until you get the desired result. This is an indication of faith. Jesus taught that persistence in prayer is needed to get answers to stubborn situations and it is an evidence of faith at work in Luke 18:1-8. The woman petitioned the ungodly judge until he avenged her of her adversary. Jesus admonished us to do the same. He actually said that we must pray day and night if the situation is serious (Luke 18:7).

“Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” James 5:16
“And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” Galatians 6:9

Beloved, be fervent and don’t faint in prayer. Prayer harvest is coming. The result will overwhelm you. If there are any faults, let us confess them one to another. It is time to pray for one another. It is time to pray for our community. It is time to pray for our Nation. We must not stop until everyone is healed and our land is saved from virus attacks.

May God heal our land in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God, let your Spirit move over the face of the earth, let every disorder end in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: