Monday, March 9, 2020

God lives in you


“You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.” 1 John4:4 (NIV)


You are stronger within than the trouble without because God lives in you. God has made His abode in you through His word and His Spirit, so you are stronger than you think you are. More importantly, you are unbeatable by the adversity that is in the world because God lives on the inside of you. And He is greater than all.

 “I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” Gal 2:20
 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

The trouble that is in the world cannot overcome you neither can it take away your peace. This is because the God that lives inside of you is greater than all and has brought you peace. Let this be your thinking and let it give you boldness to overcome whatever challenges you are facing. Ask the God in you to take care of it, do whatever He tells you to do and stop worrying about it.

May you carry the consciousness of God within you every day of your life.

Prayer for today: The God within me arise and take care of all my troubles in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: