Friday, March 27, 2020

21 Days of Glorious destiny 1


“Then Jacob was left alone; and a Man wrestled with him until the breaking of day.” Genesis 32:24

Purposeful isolation is the price every champion pays for greatness in destiny. It is the period of isolation where the question of what to do, how to do it, where to do it and when to do it are answered. It is also the period when greatness is conceived, incubated and taken towards bringing to reality. It is a period of concentration and meditation for illumination. Beloved, if you are not happy with where you are, the power of purposeful isolation can turn things around. The good news is that twenty-one days are enough. And one good thing about this period is that coronavirus has compelled the government to make it a law for everyone to stay indoors for the next twenty-one days.

“Then Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit to Galilee, and news of Him went out through all the surrounding region.” Luke 4:14
“As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.” Acts 13:2

If you will set the goal of making the next twenty-one days profitable, then let us do it together. I will be sharing with you daily messages that will help you to make these days profitable. Jesus isolated Himself and returned in the power of the spirit. Paul, Moses other great men in the scripture used the period of isolation to hear God and to receive an impartation of grace, wisdom, favor, and power to fulfill their destinies, you too can do so.

May God give you answers to your life questions within the next twenty-one days in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to change my life for better within the next twenty-one days in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: