Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Two are enough


“Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.  For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” Mathew 18:8-19


Two people are enough to bring divine intervention into a land. Two people are enough to secure answers to prayers. If the two agree in the name of Jesus, they can secure help for their land. It does not matter how powerful or how numerous the host of hell that is attacking a land, two people who are in agreement in the name of Jesus can stop them.

“And it came to pass, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed: and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed. But Moses hands were heavy; and they took a stone, and put it under him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.” Exodus 17:11-12
“Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him.” Acts 12:5

Beloved, wherever you are, as a Christian, you can defend your land against any form of virus or demonic attack. You only need another Christian of like mind to agree with you in the name of Jesus. It takes only two people to form a church. The Church is the only body that can stop Satan and his cohorts. Let us stay in agreement today to protect our land against any form of evil.

May the presence of God be seen in this land in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Father, I am in agreement with my brother and sister this morning that every strange virus be uprooted from our land in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: