Thursday, March 19, 2020

How do you hear?


“Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have.” Luke 8:18

How you hear or receive information is important. This is because how you hear can birth either faith or fear in you. Faith makes a man go up while fear makes a man go down. It is your responsibility to take heed about how you hear so that you ensure that the information you have received gives you faith and not fear.

“But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.” Isaiah 43:1
“Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;  And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.” Hebrews 2:14-15

Don’t allow any information on coronavirus to create fear in you. Take positive, fearless and faithful actions based on the information but don’t let fear grip you. There are always two sides to a coin. The winning side is the faithful and positive side. Remain on that side. Apart from this, no matter the physical evidence on coronavirus, the spiritual evidence is stronger. The spiritual evidence says that the virus cannot afflict you because God is with you.

May you remain positive in such a time like this in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Father, I am in confident by your word that no killer virus can afflict me, I therefore declare the virus to die in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: