Sunday, March 8, 2020

Believe your word


“For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.” Mark 11:23

Jesus revealed to us how to deal with any mountain confronting us. He said we should speak to it. However, when we speak to our mountains, we must believe our word for us to see the result.  Now let me add this, you may not believe the first time you speak, but speak until you believe. This is because when you believe, the mountain will obey your word.

 “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;” 2 Cor 4:13
 “And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.” Genesis 1:3

Beloved, the truth is that we always face one mountain or the other. This means it is important for us to learn the God-way of dealing with them. We don’t have to panic or begin to run helter-skelter when there is any situation that looks like a mountain in our lives.   We only have to speak to them and believe our word. David in 1 Samuel 17 spoke to Goliath first before he used his sling and the stone. He said in 1 Samuel 17:46, “This day will the Lord deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee

May the mountain confronting you move in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I receive the God-kind of faith to speak and to see the result in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: