Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Fear or Faith?


For we live by faith, not by sight.” 2 Corinthians 5:7

As Christians, we do not approach any issue from the perspective of fear, but from that of faith. Therefore, when you take the necessary physical precaution against coronavirus, you don’t do it because of fear. Anything we do must be based on faith and not on fear. You must know that coronavirus cannot touch you because of three things: you are in covenant with God, you have the Spirit of God in you, you have the blood of Jesus to protect you.

“And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.” Romans 14:23
“What I feared has come upon me;  what I dreaded has happened to me.” Job 3:25

When you sanitize your hand or take any precaution, do it in faith, not because of fear. When you pray, do it in faith and not in fear. Whatever is not of faith is sin. Fear is a torment. Fear opens someone’s life for attacks. No matter the case, be assured that God has got your back.

May the power of God protect you against all forms of attack in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: I declare, Oh God, You are my refuge and my fortress, in You will I trust in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: