Sunday, March 15, 2020

Unbroken confidence


“Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.” Hebrew 11:35


If you want to go forward, you must keep your confidence. Your confidence in God, in your God-given ability and also in your sonship relationship with God is important for you to go forward. If the enemy succeeds in breaking your confidence, he has succeeded to ground you.

“If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.  But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.” Daniel 3:17-18
“David said moreover, The Lord that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the Lord be with thee.” 1 Samuel 17:37

Situations can happen. Challenges may come. Storms may arise. Enemies may attack. If your confidence is intact, you will be rewarded with victory. God is greater than anything that may come against you. You are God’s own child. He will never leave you or forsake you.  He loves you beyond human description. He is committed to fulfilling His promises in your life. He has given you His own strength to handle any situation. Even if you have sinned, He is committed to forgiving you all your sins. Let your confidence in God be renewed at this hour.

May the confidence of your enemy be broken. May your own confidence be renewed in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: O God help me to get my confidence back in Jesus name. I declare that I belong to God and I can do all things through His strength in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: