Saturday, February 29, 2020

Be praiseful


“…... O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph.” Psalm 47:1


Today is an extra day for this year that makes it a leap year. God is giving you an extra 24 hours to do something about your life, about others and about God Himself. Apart from this, it is the end of another month this year. God has given you, hands and voices. Will you not give Him praise this day, clapping your hands and shouting unto Him with the voice of triumph?  You have triumphed over all oppositions and attacks of the enemy. Your joy is about to be full because God has been faithful to you

““Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.” Psalm 107:8-9
“Who is like unto thee, O Lord, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?” Exodus 15:11

Why should you praise God? Because His goodness and His wonderful works in your life and in the life of others. Because He never disappoints a longing and a hungry soul, He always gives them more than enough of His goodness. Because there is no one like Him, who does wonders in our lives and among the children of men. You may not feel like it, but this passes feelings. It is a prerequisite to engaging the God that does marvelous things.

May you have an encounter with God in all situations, as you are full of His praise in Jesus name.
.
Prayer for today: Oh God, let my mouth be full of praise today and always in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: