Saturday, February 8, 2020

Implications of Victorious Christian life 3

“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” John 7:37-38

The third implication of victorious Christian life is abundant life. Only Jesus gives abundant life. It is the life of victory over the thief, the killer and the destroyer who is satan himself. The life is not available outside Christ because He is the only one who defeated satan and makes the life available for all who believe.

 “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues.” Mark 16:17
“But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name” John 1:12.

Adam and Eve had abundant life before satan came to steal it from them. Jesus came to restore that which was lost by Adam and Eve to all believers. Abundant life is a life of dominion over satan and his activities. It is a life of spiritual authority because of obedience to the voice of Christ. It is a life of divine provision, divine security, and divine protection.

May satan dwell under your feet in every situation in Jesus name.

Prayer point: Oh God let me be attentive to the voice of Christ in order to live an abundant life in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: