Monday, February 24, 2020

Winning attitude 1


“Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” Mark 9:23


The first winning attitude I want to share with you is the believing attitude. Let me quickly mention that everyone is a believer, also everyone is a doubter.  When you believe God, you doubt satan. When you believe satan, you doubt God. When you believe the positive, you doubt the negative and vice versa. Believing attitude has a positive disposition towards life. He believes in God and His promises. He believes that all things are working together for his good. You need this kind of attitude to always win in life.

“For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:” Job 19:25
“Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.” Romans 8:37

If you are going through a challenge, that is not final. When God is involved in your matter, the actual final is victory. You have to believe this and maintain this attitude come what may. Your story cannot be complete without a breakthrough testimony. No matter the strength of the storm or the height of the mountain, a believing attitude keeps on seeing God in the situation. God is bigger than any mountain or storm that may confront your life. This kind of attitude gives you the assurance that all will be well, and keeps you excited towards your victory.

May you see God and not the mountain in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to have a believing attitude in all situations in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: