Tuesday, February 18, 2020

The Turning Point 2


“And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.” 1 Chronicles 4:10


Your turning point can be enforced by praying through. When God answers your prayers, you experience a change of season and situation. This unwanted situation can change and will change if you engage the power of prayer. Nothing was working for Jabesh until he prayed and God heard him. His life was filled with sorrow until his turning point came through prayer. He became an honorable person among his people.

“And it came to pass in process of time, that the king of Egypt died: and the children of Israel sighed by reason of the bondage, and they cried, and their cry came up unto God by reason of the bondage. And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob.:” Exodus 2:23-24
“And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou son of David, have mercy on me. And Jesus stood still, and commanded him to be called. And they call the blind man, saying unto him, Be of good comfort, rise; he calleth thee.” Mark 10:46-49

If you have identified the change you need; be specific, be consistent, be persistent and in faith call unto God and He will hear you. Jeremiah 33:3 says, “Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” The same God that heard the people of Israel and ended their bondage will hear you today. The same God that turned the situation of Bartimaeus around for good shall visit you today. Only pray.

Your tuning point is here in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: O God, let my story change to glory today in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: