Thursday, February 27, 2020

Winning attitude 4


“Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.” Matthew 5:6


Another winning attitude I will like to share with you is Passion. This is a desperate hunger to win or get results. Passion gives birth to self-motivation. Passion is the inner zeal that drives every winner. You will always obtain or attain to something for which you are hungry enough. Passion makes obstacles and barriers look like none existing.

“For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.” Psalms 69:9
“And David spake to the men that stood by him, saying, What shall be done to the man that killeth this Philistine, and taketh away the reproach from Israel? for who is this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?” 1 Samuel 17:26

To develop a passion, you must first be convincingly convinced about what you desire to do. Secondly, you must focus on and keep the desired result before you.  You must also believe God and the ability He has put on the inside of you to make things happen.

Ask God to give you passion for souls, for righteousness, and to pursue His plans for your life.
Receive the energy within to see results in every area of your life in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the passion to pursue your will for my life in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: