Friday, February 28, 2020

Winning attitude 5


“For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.” Luke 14:11


Another winning attitude I will like to share with you is Humility. There are many ways to talk about humility, but here I refer to an attitude of inadequacy that helps you to receive from God and learn from men. This positions you to continually receive grace from God and help from men. If you have an attitude of “too know” or “holier than thou,” you will always miss the best of God and the best of men. You need to learn from others and receive from God in order to win in life.

if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14
“And his servants came near, and spake unto him, and said, My father, if the prophet had bid thee do some great thing, wouldest thou not have done it? how much rather then, when he saith to thee, Wash, and be clean?” 2 kings 5:13

Humility makes you seek God. One thing you can never do without in this life is the grace of God. If you have the attitude of humility, God will always pour His grace into you. Humility also makes you listen to and learn from others. Naaman would have missed God, if not for the fact he humbled himself and listened to his servants. Even as great as he was, he needed to learn from others to overcome his weakness.

May you walk in humility that will make God exalt you in Jesus name.
.
Prayer for today: Oh God, let the same mind of humility that was in Jesus be found in me in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: