Thursday, February 6, 2020

Implications of Victorious Christian life 1


“Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.” Isaiah 26:3


When you are born of God, you are an overcomer. The victorious Christian life is enforced by faith (1 John 5:4). This has seven implications. The first that I want to share with you is the peaceful life. You must enjoy peace in this tempestuous world because everyone, born of God, has overcome the world. This peaceful life comes to you because your mind is on God and you trust Him through His Son Jesus Christ.

 “And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.” 2 Kings 6:16
“And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?” Mark 4:38

This peaceful life is possible because you have confidence that God is in charge of your battles, your troubles, and your challenges. This comes because you have cast your cares and burdens on Him because you are convinced that He cares for you. It is a fear-free life because you believe that God is with you. You can enjoy peaceful sleep even in the midst of a raging storm because you are confident that God is in charge.

May you experience this peaceful life in Jesus name.

Prayer point: Let the peace of God, which passes all understanding keep my hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: