Monday, February 17, 2020

The Turning Point 1


“Until the time that his word came: the word of the Lord tried him.” Psalms 105:19


Whatever you are passing through has a season. Your adversity will pass with its season. However, you need to put your heart to wisdom for you to experience a turning point. Wisdom is acquired primarily through the word of God. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Joseph went through a season of adversity, but his turning point came when his word came. Within twenty-four hours, he went from being a prisoner to become a prime minister.

“Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:” Genesis 12:1
“And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net. And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake..” Luke 5:5-6

I don’t know what kind of adversity you are going through right now, but one thing I know, your turning point is near. Separate time to exercise your mind through the word of God. You cannot remain the same if your word comes; you must experience a turning point. Abraham was a poor, stagnant and backward person until the word of the Lord came to him. Peter was going to give up, but his turning point came when God’s word came to him. Separate time to study the word of God, then you will receive wisdom for a change of story.

I see your sadness turning to joy in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: O God, let me receive a timely word to experience a turning point this season in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: