Wednesday, February 19, 2020

The Turning Point 3


“And a certain man found him, and, behold, he was wandering in the field: and the man asked him, saying, What seekest thou?” Genesis 37:15


There is a person you must meet if you must experience a turning point. This person carries the information that you need for your struggle to end and your life to change. You may not really meet him in person. You may come across his books or his messages through any available means. Joseph was wandering in the field until he met the man who told him where the answer was. Everyone must meet with Jesus to experience the turning point called salvation.

“Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.” Luke 5:4
“And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.” Acts 9:6

Peter’s turning point came when he met Jesus at a junction when he was about to give up. Jesus told him what to do and his situation changed from that of a failure to success. When Saul, who later became Paul met Jesus on his way to Damascus. Jesus led him into the city where he was told what he must do. May you meet the person who has the information that will bring your turning point in Jesus name.

Your turning point is today in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: O God, order my steps to meet the person that I need for my turning point in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: