Saturday, February 22, 2020

The Turning Point 6


“Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.” Joel 3:14


At your turning point, you will find yourself at the valley of decision. This decision is important; It will determine whether you will move to the mountain of victory or not. You must make the decision based on the truth. You must not allow the situation that will soon change to influence your decision. You must not be afraid to take a risk and change your strategy if you want to experience a turning point.

“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” Exodus 14:16
“I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee, And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.?” Luke 15:18-19

You need a truthful and correct assessment of the situation for which you desire a turning point. This will help you to make a quality decision that will change your life. Only decisions based on the truth can bring freedom. The prodigal son’s situation changed when he analyzed his situation; and made a quality decision. What kind of company do you keep? What books do you read? Do you read your bible? What kind of church do you attend? What kind of program do you watch on your television or your computer? How desperate are you for a turning point? The answers to these questions are important for you to make the right decision that will change your life.

I see you leaving the valley of decision for a mountain of testimony in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: O God, take me out of the valley of decision into a mountain of victory in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: