Monday, February 10, 2020

Implications of Victorious Christian life 5

“For he that is dead is freed from sin.” Romans 6:7

The fifth implication of victorious Christian life is a gracious life. This is a life of victory over sin. This comes because you believe that you have been crucified with Christ and Christ lives in you. You have received the grace to live by the faith of Jesus who died for you. You are no longer living in sin consciousness, but in righteousness consciousness, because you believe that you have exchanged your nature of sin for His nature of righteousness (2 Cor 5:21).

 “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.” Galatians 2:20.
“For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.” Romans 6:14

This grace enables you to consciously reject sin and accept the way of the Lord. It also enables you to repent and accept the forgiveness that is provided in Jesus if you sin. 1 John 1:8-9 says, “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

May your life be full of grace to live in dominion over sin in Jesus name.

Prayer point: Oh God pour your grace into me to be who you want me to be in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: