Saturday, February 1, 2020

Let there be light 1


“And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.” Genesis 1:2-3


Light is the answer to every form of darkness. Light is the answer to every form of confusion. Light is the answer to every form of dryness and scarcity. Light is the answer to every form of frustration and struggle. What is light? Light is the information or revelation that gives an understanding of a prevailing situation and the wisdom to handle it. It does not matter what situation you find yourself if you have light, you will handle it successfully. There is light in the word of God, both the written and the spoken.

“The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.” Psalm 119:130
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32

God has the light you need to turn your life around. The first point of call if you are struggling with anything in life is God your creator. God has a word for you, a revelation that will crush the opposition of the power of darkness and direct you to a place of abundance and victory. Job said in Job 14:14, “If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.” Peter said in Luke 5:5, “And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.”

This is the word of the Lord to you this month: Your struggle is over in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let there be light in every area of my life in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: