Sunday, February 9, 2020

Implications of Victorious Christian life 4

“For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.” Romans 14:17

The fourth implication of victorious Christian life is a joyful life. A joyful life is because of the Holy Spirit in you. It does not depend on material possession or any earthly possession. This joyful life is given to you because you have received the promises of God and you believe them. This kind of life is obtained by trusting the Lord and obeying Him

 “These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.” John 15:11
“Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop: but a good word maketh it glad.” Proverbs 12:25.

If your response to the word of God is always “I believe and I receive,” you will experience a joyful life even in the midst of adversity. Your strength corresponds directly to the joy of the Lord you carry (Neh 8:10). There is always a word for you at all times and in every situation. God’s promises can never fail. He has promised not to leave you or forsake you. You must believe Him and walk by faith in Him for you to experience a joyful life. This was the secret of the joyful life enjoyed by Joseph despite being thrown into the prison for a sin he did not commit. He was confident that the promises of God would come to past.

May your joy be full in Jesus name.

Prayer point: Oh God help me to trust you with my life and to keep the joy you have given me in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: