Sunday, February 23, 2020

The Turning Point 7


“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Philippians 4:13


Maintain a consistent, daily action towards your turning point.  Take knowledge-based actions. Pray, think, meditate, read, strategize and take action towards your turning point. Never doubt the grace that God has put in you. Never doubt God’s strength in you. Your turning point is closer than you have thought.

“But the Lord said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.” Jeremiah 1:7
“For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.” Philippians 2:13

Beloved, God is at work in you. You cannot walk with God and not experience a turning point. Open your arms to the Lord and He will carry you. You must have faith that He is with you, and take necessary actions to make things happen. Your limitations and weakness will not matter if you will surrender to the working power of God in your life and take necessary actions.

May you enjoy the best of God as you take action towards your turning point in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: I claim my victory right now in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: