Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Implications of Victorious Christian life 6

“Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.” 2 Corinthians 2:14

The sixth implication of victorious Christian life is a triumphant life. This is a life of victory in every place and in every situation. It is a life of an overcomer in this wild and tempestuous world. This comes because of your knowledge of Christ. This gives you confidence that you will come out victorious in everything that you are and will pass through.

 “And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” Daniel 11:32
“Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.” Romans 8:37

Beloved, we definitely pass through many adverse situations in this world. Wilderness situations. Desert situations. Battle situations and so forth. We are guaranteed victory in all these situations through Christ. The triumphant life enables you to be confident and positive that Jesus had won the victory for you and you only need to walk in it.

May you experience the triumphant life at all times in Jesus name.

Prayer point: I take dominion over all battles of life in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: