Thursday, February 20, 2020

The Turning Point 4


“And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.” Genesis 32:26


There is a blessing you must receive to experience a turning point in your life and your destiny. May you experience the blessing today in Jesus name. Jacob experienced a turning point when the Angel blessed him and changed his name (Genesis 32:27-29). Even his grandfather Abraham experienced the turning point when he heard God’s voice and God blessed him (Genesis 12). Jabesh’s story changed when he asked for God’s blessing and God heard him (1 Chro 4:9-10). You will always experience a turning point if you connect to God’s blessing for your life and destiny.

“And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.” Deuteronomy 28:2
“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:” Matthew 7:7

There are two key ways to receive the blessing for a turning point. The first is hearing God and obeying Him. If you walk in obedience to God’s word and instruction for you, He will bless you. The second is asking God to bless you in prayer until He blesses you.

I see the blessing of God resting upon you in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: O God, bless me indeed and enlarge my coast in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: