Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Winning attitude 3


“And he said, Take the arrows. And he took them. And he said unto the king of Israel, Smite upon the ground. And he smote thrice, and stayed. And the man of God was wroth with him, and said, Thou shouldest have smitten five or six times;…..” 2 Kings 13:18-19


Another winning attitude I will like to share with you is Persistence. This is a resolution to see any task or vision to completion no matter the obstacle. You must have known by now that every great vision will be resisted both by the enemy and by nature. The fact that you are facing one obstacle or the other does not mean that your vision is not from God. It only means that the enemy is really afraid of your vision. Don’t give up until you get the desired result. This attitude must be maintained in order to win in life and in destiny.

“And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.” Luke 9:62
“Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.” Luke 18:5

Persistence pays. You will always turn failure into success if you persist. While you are persisting, keep on praying, keep on developing yourself, keep on looking for a better way to get the work done. But never give up.

I see you winning in every area of your life in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the grace to persist until I obtain my desired result in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: