Sunday, February 16, 2020

The power of wisdom


“Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.” Proverbs 4:7


One thing you can never do without in this world is wisdom. Wisdom brings creativity and ideas for exploits in life. Wisdom is what is needed for a change of story and a change of levels. Wisdom makes a man stand out from the crowd. Wisdom is the origin of witty inventions. Wisdom is the key to making a meaningful impact in this life.

“I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.” Proverbs 8:12
“If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.” James 1:5

It is frustrating to stand before a door without the key. Wisdom is the key that opens the door for an exciting and prosperous life. The good news is that as a Christian, God your father is the source of the wisdom you need. Psalms 104:24 says, “O Lord, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.” Proverbs 2:6 says, “For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.” Your relationship with God guarantees you access to divine wisdom. What should you do? Spend time God and ask Him to grant you access into His wisdom.

May you receive wisdom from God today and always in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: O God, give me the wisdom I need for distinction in life and destiny in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: