Tuesday, February 4, 2020

This affliction is over 1


“Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all. He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.” Psalm 34:19-20


I have a word from the Lord for you, this affliction cannot break you; it is over forever. It does not matter what the challenge is, if it is an affliction, God’s word and power have taken care of it. God has not dealt with part of the afflictions, but all of it. You are the righteousness of God, and He has promised you deliverance from all your afflictions.

 “And the patriarchs, moved with envy, sold Joseph into Egypt: but God was with him, And delivered him out of all his afflictions, and gave him favour and wisdom in the sight of Pharaoh king of Egypt; and he made him governor over Egypt and all his house.” Acts 7:9-10
“And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.  And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.” Acts 16:25-26

God sent Joseph to Egypt, but he was afflicted. God delivered him from ALL of his afflictions and promoted him in the same land of his affliction. I see deliverance coming to you and your promotion manifesting in Jesus name. Paul and Silas did not do any evil, but they were on God’s assignment to bring deliverance to the people. They were arrested and imprisoned, but God brought a great deliverance to them out of the affliction. This affliction is over forever in your life in Jesus name.

Prayer point: I declare according to the word of the Lord that this affliction is over forever in my life in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: