Wednesday, May 6, 2020

The fight you must always win


“Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.” 1 Timothy 6:12


Faith is a good fight and a daily fight that you must always win. This is because God has daily benefits for you, but the enemy wants to steal it. Faith is a fight that brings the promise into fulfilment. Faith is a fight that keeps the dart of the wicked away. Faith is a necessary fight if you want to walk on the earth in the reality of the scriptures. The good news is that faith is a fight that guarantees you victory if you do no stop (1 John 5:4). You don’t really lose the fight of faith, you either fight or drop out of the fight (Luke 18:1-8). This means if you keep the fight on, you will always win.

“So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” Romans 10:17
“For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.” Romans 1:17
 “Blessed be the Lord, Who daily loads us with benefits, The God of our salvation! Selah” Psalms 68:19

This faith fight cannot start until you have heard God and know what He has spoken concerning you. God has spoken good concerning you and you must walk in the reality of His blessings, His promises and His instructions if you want to truly live. Insist today in prayer and in your declaration that what God said about you will come to pass. Resist the devil and his activities in your life until you see him carry his evil load and flee. Do what God has told you to do. Don’t give up the fight of faith, you surely win if you don’t give up.

May you not give up the fight of faith in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to keep the faith fight on and to walk in the victory that you have given me in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: