Sunday, May 24, 2020

Building your house on the rock 2


“Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.” Proverbs 29:18


It is better to have challenges because of a vision than to have challenges because you don’t have a vision. Either way, you will still have challenges.  But if you have a vision, you will be building your life on the rock against all storms.

“And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.” Habakkuk 2:2
“Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.” Jeremiah 1:12
“Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:” Acts 26:19

If you don’t have a vision for your life, if you don’t have anything you have committed your life into, you have set yourself up for collapse when challenges come.  You must have a passion for something that is in alignment with your purpose in life. Don’t be a wanderer in the field of life, know what you want and what you want to achieve with your life. Something that you will not give up whatever may come. Ask God to give you the vision to run with. If God gives you a vision and you decide to pursue it with your life, no devil can kill you, no storm can stop you.

I see you standing victoriously in all situations in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God give me an encounter that will set me on the path of standing strong in you in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: