Sunday, May 10, 2020

Destiny miracles 4


“And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.” Acts 9:6


The fourth destiny miracle is divine direction. God is releasing His light unto your path so that you really know what to do with your life. Life is too short to wager. Knowing what to do with your life and how to do it is a breakthrough in destiny. God wants to lead you by the way that you should go and teach you to profit. It is your responsibility as a born again child of God to sit at His feet and learn.

“Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.” Isaiah 48:17
“The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.” Psalm 119:130

God has a word for you that will terminate struggle and frustration in your life. You will not get this word by running helter-skelter, you must sit down with your Bible and be ready to stay in His presence until you hear His voice. Give God a chance to direct your path, it is your birthright to receive direction from your Father.

May you have light from heaven today in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: Oh God let your light shine on my path that I should know what to do with my life in Jesus name.
Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: