Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Encourage yourself

And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the Lord his God.” 1Ssamuel 30:6

No matter what you are passing through or what you desire, encourage yourself. One great reason for you to encourage yourself is the Lord-God Almighty. You can always find encouragement for yourself in Him. See it this way, as a Christian, your life is in the hand of God. It is not in the hand of the devil or any contrary personality. Secondly, God is an unchangeable changer and a God of restoration. Thirdly, His promises can never fail. And lastly, there is nothing God cannot do. Be encouraged that God shall bring the change you desire in Jesus name.

“For I know that my redeemer liveth…….” Job 19:25a

“For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.” 2 Corinthians 1:20

What are you going to do now? Take your bible and find all the promises of God concerning your situation. Meditate on them until you believe them and you are encouraged by them. Then begin to declare them and ask God to perform His word in your life. God always speaks to the people who have encouraged themselves in Him, He also responds to their needs.

Your miracle is now in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God do Your wonders in my life today and let me become Your testimony to the people in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: