Monday, March 22, 2021

Be positive

“And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it.” Numbers 13:30

You have nothing to lose if you have a positive attitude towards life. On the other hand, you have all to lose if your attitude is negative.  A positive mental attitude is all you need to drive towards a positive change in your life. When your thinking is positive, your life will be positive and progressive.  Your attitude creates your altitude. If you want to go up, your mental attitude must be positive, but a negative mental attitude takes a man further down. I see everything turning around for your good as you think positively in Jesus name.

“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Philippians 4:13

 “What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?” Romans 8:31

One way to build a positive attitude is to be God-conscious. Whose you are is more important than who you are. If you believe that you belong to God and He is in charge of your life, you can approach life from a positive perspective. You know that nothing can be against you and His strength is available for you to turn things around. You can now begin to think solution instead of dwelling on the problem. You can now think of victory instead of staying defeated.

May you experience a positive change in your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise and lift me up this week in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: