Monday, March 8, 2021

Engage the Holy Spirit

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.” John 16:13

Whatever challenge any man goes through on earth can be summarized into a question. The question is what shall I do now? You are above any situation if you know what to do. The Holy Spirit has the answers for everyone.  For every Christian, the Holy Spirit is given to comfort, to guide and to teach. He is called the Spirit of Truth. Now if you engage the Hoy Spirt in your walk in life, you will always have the answer when faced with any challenge. He is the best companion for our lives on earth.

“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John8:32

“And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.” Luke 1:35

As a Christian, please don’t live without the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit in you and on you is the secret of supernatural life and results. Consciously invite Him into your life and into any assignment you have both secular and spiritual. David cried out in Psalms 51:11, “Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.” His secret was the Holy Spirit and he would not do without Him.

May you enjoy the fellowship of the Holy Spirit at all times in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Holy Ghost fire fall upon me now in the name of Jesus.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: