Saturday, March 20, 2021

Act on your idea

“And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.” Habakkuk 2:2

Write down your idea and run with it. It is true that ideas rule the world. It is also true that one idea can change your life forever. However, only the idea your run with can change your life and empower you to rule your world. You must work on your idea to gain the value it carries. Do your research, find out the information that can help you build the idea into physical reality.

“And Jacob took him rods of green poplar, and of the hazel and chesnut tree; and pilled white strakes in them, and made the white appear which was in the rods.” Genesis 30:37

 “Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.” James 2:17

An idea without work is zero. Jacob did not waste time, he had been working with cattle for long. He put his idea to work and gained the dividend. If God has spoken to you, run with it if you know His voice. Abraham’s idea came from the voice of God that he heard. He acted promptly and today He is still the reference for God’s blessing. Remember, you can pray through, think through, or do both to get a breakthrough idea.

May you be bold to work your idea in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to work my idea into a reality in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: