Monday, March 15, 2021

Pray always

Pray without ceasing.” 1 Thessalonians 5:17

Pray always about everything and also in faith. As Christians, we have a Father that always listens and is willing to answer our prayers. Never doubt God in your prayers. Fortunately for us, God is greater than all.  Be bold and be persistent in prayers. Prayer will bring God into your life and your situation. Pray when it is good, pray when it is not so good. Learn from Daniel, he prayed three times a day and he was filled with the Holy Spirit just like a New Testament believer.  He was on top of all situations because he prayed always.

 “And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;” Luke 18:1

“Then these men assembled, and found Daniel praying and making supplication before his God.” Daniel 6:11

Beloved, you cannot “over-pray.” Make prayer your lifestyle and you shall be glad you did. Prayer is the master key because even if there is anything that can hinder you, it will be revealed in prayer. Also, you can receive guidance and direction in prayer. In prayer, you actually receive impartation, direction, and supernatural intervention. Any of man’s needs can be handle by one or all of these.  Most importantly prayer draws you close to God who is beautiful for all situations.

Your prayers are answered in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, do might miracle in my life this week in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: