Saturday, March 13, 2021

Invest 1

While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.” Genesis 8:22

Let me first talk about earthly investment. Plan to multiply your saving through the right investment. Savings don’t multiply in the bank in the presence of inflation, they reduce. Apart from this if you don’t tie the money to an investment you may have an opportunity to spend it. Consult with professionals and experienced friends to know where to invest your savings. Learn from others because wrong and deceitful instruments may swallow your savings.

“And other fell on good ground, and did yield fruit that sprang up and increased; and brought forth, some thirty, and some sixty, and some an hundred.” Mark 4:8

“Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days.” Ecclesiastes 11:1

I think information is readily available at our fingertips for us to be equipped to invest correctly. If you put your investment on good ground, it will yield. Be aggressive for the right information if you want to succeed in this. You must consciously engage in investing your savings because your future depends on it. The time of harvest is preceded by the time of sowing.

May God give us understanding in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God guide me and lead me to the right investment for me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: