Thursday, March 25, 2021

Engage the power of mentoring

“ And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” Matthew 4:19

Don’t be too big to have a mentor.  Mentoring brings growth and enlarges the capacity to execute vision and ideas. Mentoring provides a platform to learn from the experience of those who have succeeded in the area of your pursuit. Who speaks into your life? Who do you follow? If you follow a fisher of men you become a fisher of men, and if you follow a fisherman you become one also. The easiest way to get to your destination is to be led by a person who has been there. Mentors are needed in every major area of life, health, finances, marriage, career, business, calling, and spiritual destiny.

“Therefore Eli said unto Samuel, Go, lie down: and it shall be, if he call thee, that thou shalt say, Speak, Lord; for thy servant heareth. So Samuel went and lay down in his place.” 1 Samuel 3:9

 “And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.” Acts 9:6

The road to success becomes easy with the right guidance. You may only need to be told what to do to experience a change in your life. Reading books, listening to teachings on all available platforms, submitting to a person God has led you to, may be all you need to give shape to your destiny.

Let there be light in your path in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the wisdom to give room to the right people in my life in Jesus name.

 Salvation : Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: