Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Focus

“And as thy servant was busy here and there, he was gone. And the king of Israel said unto him, So shall thy judgment be; thyself hast decided it.” 1 King 20:40

You cannot be busy with many things at the same time, if you want a great result. Identify the most important thing and focus your energy to accomplish it per time.  When a blacksmith wants to obtain a particular shape from a tough iron, he focuses his hammer on the same spot and the iron will conform. You may not realize what you are capable of doing until you engage the power of focus. Broken focus is one of the major reasons for failure. Broken focus or distraction is one of the major reasons for failure in life.

“The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.” Matthew 6:22

 “Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.”  Philippians 3:13-14

When you focus on one thing, you will have illumination. You cannot fail when you have illumination. Focus engages the whole you, your body, soul, and spirit in a matter. When you focus on one thing, you press into your breakthrough. When you keep on allowing distraction, you waste energy and time. Define clearly what you want to achieve and focus your energy to achieve it. Do not be like the man in our text who left the main thing undone because he was busy here and there.

May you experience success this week in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God help me to get rid of distractions as I press into my breakthrough in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: