Saturday, March 27, 2021

Get up and move on!

“I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, ………,” Luke 15:18

God did not put that sickness, poverty, rejection, and such on you. HE DID NOT. The decision to get up from any such situation is yours. You must decide to leave wherever the enemy has put you and go to where God wants you to be. The direction towards God and His will for your life is always the best direction for your life. It is the will of God for you to healed and healthy. It is the will of God for you to be successful and prosperous. It is the will of God for you to fulfil destiny. Reach out first to the loving father, get up and move on to where He wants you to be.

“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” John 10:10

 “But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.” Psalm 3:3-4

May be you have tried and failed on your own. Turn to God and stay there until you receive help from Him.  He is the lifter up of your head. He is the destroyer of the work of the enemy. You cannot reach out to God and still stay where the enemy put you. The enemy put Joseph in the pit, God brought him out. They sold him to slavery, God brought him out. They put him in prison, God brought him out and put him on the throne (Acts 7:9-10). As you reach out to God He will surely bring you out. You are getting up in Jesus name.

I break the power of the enemy over your body soul and spirit in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Holy Ghost fire fortify me and bring me out of every situation the enemy put me, in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: