Tuesday, March 30, 2021

The solution is close to you!

“But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;” Romans 10:8

The solution to all your problems is in you and around you, it is not far from you at all. The reason is this, all problems are information connected. You actually called a situation problem, when you don’t know what to do. If you have the right information, you have the solution to your problem. The word of faith is positioned first in your heart, which is in you. If you can search your heart, you will always find an answer. This is why you should keep your heart with all diligence; because out of it are the issues of life. Feed your heart with the word of God and not with junks so that when trouble comes, you can find answers.

“And Elisha said unto her, What shall I do for thee? tell me, what hast thou in the house? And she said, Thine handmaid hath not any thing in the house, save a pot of oil.” 2 Kings 4:2

“And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink.” Genesis 21:19

The solution is around you. Don’t think your gift or talent is small, it is what will deliver you from poverty. The widow did not know that the little oil in her house was all she needed to come out of debt and live in abundance. Hagar was going to die with her son until her eyes were opened to see a well of water just beside her. Don’t look too far, look first within you and then around you, what you are looking for is just so close to you.

May you find answers today in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God open my eyes and my ears to find answers today in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: