Friday, March 19, 2021

Provoke your creativity

“And Jacob took him rods of green poplar, and of the hazel and chesnut tree; and pilled white strakes in them, and made the white appear which was in the rods.” Genesis 30:37

Embedded within you is the ability to create. Now you need to provoke the creativity in you and bring solutions to your situation and to humanity. You need an intense desire to solve a problem or to achieve a goal for you to provoke your creativity. This is the reason you should not look at your challenge from a negative perspective. See it as a provocation to create a solution. This is also the reason you should have stretch goals for yourself, it brings out your best.

“For it was little which thou hadst before I came, and it is now increased unto a multitude; and the Lord hath blessed thee since my coming: and now when shall I provide for mine own house also?” Genesis 30:30

 “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” Joshua 1:8

Jacob created the idea to breed cattle of certain specifications when he found himself in desperate need of prosperity. Necessity is the mother of great ideas and creativity. Let whatever you are passing through right now provoke you to think and to pray for a breakthrough idea. When you think, think about solutions. When you pray, ask God to help your creativity.

May you create a breakthrough idea today in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to provoke the creativity within me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: