Thursday, March 4, 2021

Build your confidence

“Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.” Hebrews 10:35

If your confidence is broken, your reward is broken. Build your confidence first in God and then in yourself. The enemy will try to break your confidence by instilling fear in you. He knows that if you are confident, there is no limit to what you can do. Stop listening to people who tell you that you cannot do it and give you the reason why. Hang around people who know God and who have confidence that there is no limit to what He can do through them. Confidence is contagious, so also fear is contagious.

 “Thy servant slew both the lion and the bear: and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he hath defied the armies of the living God.” 1 Samuel 17:

“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Philippians 4:13

Think about this, if you are confident that the unlimited God is backing you, what would you not do? Ordinarily I would not have dared to enroll for a Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering 20 years after my first degree except for the fact that I heard God and I was confident He was behind me. I came out as the overall best in the whole university at graduation. Beloved, spend time with God, and also get informed to build your confidence. You need it in such a time like this.

May you have the confidence to start a new thing in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: O God strengthen me to do all that you have laid in my heart to do in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: